DIGITAL BOOST FOR SMEs (FREE workshop series)
The goal of the this programme is to create the right environment, set the right rules and take advantage of new technologies to give your business digital identification that meet your customer needs and expectations.
In this programme, we will co-design a framework that will set out a road map to equip your business for digital transformation and build sustainability in crisis situation.
The programme consists of workshop, webinars and support network for the transformation.
1. 27th March Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 1
2. 10th April Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 2
3. 1st May Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 3
4. 15th May Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 4
5. 29th May Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 5
6. 12th June Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 6
7. 26th June Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 7
8. 10th July Saturday-10.00pm-1.00pm-Session 8
Venue: Neighbourhood Support Auckland | 869 New North Road, Mount Albert, Auckland 1025
Discover new and clever ways to grow your business and attract more customers!
Creating digital awareness
Core digital activities for business
Highlighting benefits, challenges and tools
Business opportunities and challenges
How digital tools can help scale your business
Preparing your business for digitalisation
Needs assessment for your SME
Co-creation of a digital framework for your initiative – Part 1
Equip with e-commerce tools and techniques
Co-creation of a digital framework for your initiative – Part 2
Digital framework starts as your new BAU
Digital transformation case studies
Highlight powerful stories for outreach purposes
Round table discussion
A platform for all participants to share experience, ideas, challenges, help each other
Present your digital transformation story and what other support you need
Every participant shares his/her learning journey
* Small and medium Business owners
* Home based businesses
For any business
* Wanting to work better with digital technologies and looking to modernize internal processes to make them more efficient.
* Wanting to use technology to better support customers’ experiences.
* and anyone who wants to learn new skills and ways of thinking about digital, to apply to their work environment.
* Understand what digital transformation means, how your business could benefit, and give you some skills to start making improvements.
* The knowledge of how to run a number of activities internally in order to understand opportunities, set out a vision, plan, and execute.
* Help you to select the right marketing channels
* Find the right customers for your business. Map out your online marketing funnels to attract customers online and gain access to a bigger audience.
* Learning the latest technology and tools available to stand out in a crowded market